1. fancy penmanship, especially highly decorative handwriting, as with a great many flourishes.
2. handwriting; penmanship.
3. the art of writing beautifully.
4. a script, usually cursive, although sometimes angular, produced chiefly by brush, especially by Chinese, Japanese, or Arabic writing of high aesthetic value.
5. Fine Arts: line or a group of lines either derived from or resembling letter forms and characterised by qualities usually associated with cursive writing, especially that produced with a brush or pen.
- athirahsakri reblogged this from wunderslan
- fourminustwoeyes likes this
- bigcon likes this
- wunderslan reblogged this from callibre
- a-a-z reblogged this from till--i--collapse
- garysspace likes this
- tp3qt reblogged this from victoriousvocabulary
- hodoudy-el-sama likes this
- dannyfox1 likes this
- flowercohen likes this
- cash4oneness likes this
- whiskeyred likes this
- bloodstone-goddess reblogged this from calligraphical
- till--i--collapse reblogged this from callibre
- till--i--collapse likes this
- steelbeneathglass likes this
- cjvila likes this
- callibre likes this
- melazcosmo likes this
- oscarpma reblogged this from calligraphical
- oscarpma likes this
- aneristic likes this
- calligraphical reblogged this from victoriousvocabulary
- rhondawr likes this
- scuaren likes this
- julienpriezdrawing likes this
- latibu1e reblogged this from victoriousvocabulary
- tuesunefraise likes this
- acatexis reblogged this from victoriousvocabulary and added:
- acatexis likes this
- victoriousvocabulary posted this