1. to separate into parts, groups, sections, etc.
2. to separate or part from something else; sunder; cut off.
3. to deal out in parts; distribute in shares; apportion.
4. to cleave; part.
5. to separate in opinion or feeling; cause to disagree.
6. a division.
7. Physical Geography: the line or zone of higher ground between two adjacent streams or drainage basins.
8. Archaic: the act of dividing.
Etymology: Middle English (< Anglo-French divider) < Latin divider - to separate, divide.
- wanting-to-be-me-1 likes this
- celestwolfra likes this
- eclectis reblogged this from j-ohnlock-destiel and added:
- eclectis likes this
- j-ohnlock-destiel reblogged this from thievingmagpiesstealpresents
- thebeautyofdisorder reblogged this from thievingmagpiesstealpresents
- thievingmagpiesstealpresents reblogged this from flight-of-the-thieving-magpie
- gamblingtigersniper likes this
- thievingmagpiesstealpresents likes this
- flight-of-the-thieving-magpie reblogged this from victoriousvocabulary
- blastoid-the-goron reblogged this from victoriousvocabulary
- lolalittlelady likes this
- ikariusrising likes this
- sacredanatomy reblogged this from victoriousvocabulary
- therewillbemilkshakes reblogged this from victoriousvocabulary
- victoriousvocabulary posted this